Pupils are taught to:
Algorithms and Programming:
* Use a range of instructions, including directions, angles and turns.
* Test, amend and debug a series of instructions.
* Write a simple programme and test it.
* Predict the outcome of a simple programme.
* Organise digital content.
* Retrieve and manipulate digital content.
* Navigate a web to complete simple searches.
* Use technology safely and respectfully.
* Know where to go for help.
* Know how technology is used in school and outside of school.
Knowledge and Understanding:
* Know you should only open an email from a known source.
* Know that bookmarking is a way to find safe sites again quickly.
* Evaluate the content of websites and know that not everything on a website it true.
* Follow the schools safer internet rules.
* Send and receive an email as a class.
* Recognise advertising on website and learn to ignore it.
* Use a password to access a secure network.
* Use the internet for learning and communicating with others.
Long Term Plan Year 2
Writing in Different Styles
Programming with Logo
All About Algorithms
An Introduction to Animation
Finding and Presenting Information
Beginning to Present
Click here for more information.