In Nursery children should be able to complete the following in relation to their 'Physical Development':
* move freely and with pleasure and confidence in a range of ways, such as slithering, shuffling, rolling, crawling, walking, running, jumping, skipping, sliding and hopping.
* mount climbing equipment using alternate feet.
* run skillfully and negotiate space successfully, adjusting speed or direction to avoid obstacles.
* stand momentarily on one foot when shown.
* can catch a large ball.
* observe the effects of activity on their bodies.
Click here for more information.