Pupils are taught to:
Algorithms and Programming:
* Create a series of instructions.
* Plan a journey for a programmable toy.
* Use technology safely.
* Keep personal information private
* Create, store and retrieve digital content.
* Use a website.
* Use a camera.
* Record a sound and play it back.
Knowledge and Understanding:
* Understand different methods of communication.
* Know that some information should not be shared online.
* Follow the school internet rules.
* Use search engines agreed in school.
* Know what to do if they find something inappropriate online.
* Use a password and username to access a secure network.
Long Term Plan - Year 1
Exploring Digital Sound
Introduction to the Computer Room
Making Multimedia Stories
Click here for more information.